Save 0% Save %
Original price $250.00 - Original price $250.00
$250.00 - $250.00
Current price $250.00
Single-Component Asphalt Emulsion Waterproofing Membrane
TREMdri 160 is a flexible waterproofing membrane, roller-applied or spray-applied to seamlessly span foundation wall shrinkage cracks and seal out water penetration.
- Typical applications for TREMdri 160 include foundation and basement walls and most backfilled, unsubmerged residential applications.
- TREMdri 160 is compatible with cast in place, poured concrete, shotcrete, and Nudura® Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF).
- Can be applied to damp or green concrete allowing application more quickly after the removal of forms or following wet weather.
- Exceptional ability to hang on the wall and build targeted thickness, spanning below grade foundation wall cracks of up to 1/8 in with a cured thickness of 60 mils.
- Extreme durability with exceptional elongation and crack-bridging characteristics.
- Seamless monolithic waterproofing membrane.
Minimum 20°F (-7°C)
Download Data Sheet