Tremco Vulkem 951NF Top Coat
Vulkem 951NF Top Coat is an aliphatic, low VOC, two-component polyurethane, which when used in conjunction with the recommended aggregate, creates a tough, aesthetically appealing, skid resistant, wearing surface that forms a strong interlaminate bond to the Vulkem 350NF basecoat.
Vulkem 350NF/951NF is ideal for plazas, recreation decks, balconies, mechanical rooms, stadiums, athletic surfaces, and similar applications requiring an elastomeric waterproofing system.
Features and Benefits
• Fast cure through time allows for use 12 hr after installation.
• Low odor and low level of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) allow for use in neighbor friendly, inhabited structures.
• Mildew- and fungus- resistance safeguards concrete surfaces against environmental contaminants.
• Excellent durability and UV resistance extend the useful life of pedestrian systems.
• Recoatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants and expansion joints, which enhance