Silica Abrasives Sand
Save 0% Save %
Original price $12.00 - Original price $12.00
$12.00 - $12.00
Current price $12.00
Silica Abrasives are high quality, close graded silica sands which are produced at our Morinville, Alberta, plant in ten size grades.
- Sandblasting of steel, concrete or wood in preparation for surface coating or repair.
- Sandblasting of concrete or wood to obtain architectural effects.
- Aggregate for cementitious or polymer mortars, grouts and concretes.
- Foundry mold sand.
- Traction sand.
- Colour: Tan
- Grain Shape: Sub-rounded
- Bulk Density: 92 – 95 lb/ft³ (1,474 – 1,522 kg/m³ )
- Hardness, Mohs: 6.5 – 7
- Specific Gravity: 2.65
- Moisture Content: <0.1 % weight
🔸 Where to buy Silica sands, Crystalline silicates, Architectural and industrial sandblasting, Heavy duty, Heavy-duty, Epoxy and Concrete surfaces, Sand blasting, Best sand for sandblasting rust