Tremco Vulkem 951NF Top Coat
Vulkem 951NF Top Coat is an aliphatic, low VOC, two-component polyurethane, which when used in conjunction with the recommended aggregate, creates a tough, aesthetically appealing, skid resistant, wearing surface that forms a strong interlaminate bond to the Vulkem 350NF basecoat.
Vulkem 350NF/951NF is ideal for plazas, recreation decks, balconies, mechanical rooms, stadiums, athletic surfaces, and similar applications requiring an elastomeric waterproofing system.
Features and Benefits
• Fast cure through time allows for use 12 hr after installation.
• Low odor and low level of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) allow for use in neighbor friendly, inhabited structures.
• Mildew- and fungus- resistance safeguards concrete surfaces against environmental contaminants.
• Excellent durability and UV resistance extend the useful life of pedestrian systems.
• Recoatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants and expansion joints, which enhance
Download Data Sheet
🔸 Where to buy vulkem 360nf, color chart, application instructions, vulkem 350nf 950nf, vulkem 350, concrete, vulkem 950nf, concrete slabs, vehicular traffic coating, abrasion resistance, deck, traffic deck, sealants, tremproof 250gc, polyurethane sealant, backer rod, vulkem 951 application instructions, tremco vulkem 350, tremco vulkem oc810, tremco vulkem ews, tremco vulkem 351 price, tremco vulkem 350/351 application instructions, tremco 951, tremco vulkem 346