Sikafloor® Vertical Epoxy Primer 100% solids, two-component, moisture tolerant, epoxy adhesive used as a primer
Sikafloor® Vertical Epoxy Primer is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture tolerant, epoxy adhesive used as a primer for Sikafloor® cove and detailing mortars.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Excellent ‘tacky’ grab properties provide true ‘hang’ characteristics for vertical mortars.
- Suitable for application on new or existing cured concrete substrates.
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi).
WHERE TO USE
Sikafloor® Vertical Epoxy Primer may only be used by
- Sikafloor® Vertical Epoxy Primer is used as a tacky primer and adhesion promoter for the vertical application of Sikafloor® mortars.
- Primer for concrete substrates and most steel surfaces that have been properly prepared.
- 6 L (1.6 US gal) kit
- (1 x 3 L Component A and 1 x 3 L Component B per carton)
Download Data Sheet
Download Safety Sheet
🔸 Where to buy Heavy duty, Finish, Comfortfloor, Polyurethane, Parkdeck, Gietvloer, Componenten epoxy, Sikafloor systems, Epoxy primer, Vloersystemen, Masonry repair, Mortero, Jamac sales, Productinformatieblad, Purcem system, Epoxy coating, Concrete, Cement, Floor coverings, High strength, Ready-to-use, Sika product list, Sika Topping, Sika Thinnest, Sika concrete products, Sika Overlay, Sika honeycomb repair, Repair of spalling and damaged concrete, Sika Concrete Fix, Sika concrete crack repair, Sika concrete repair Kit, Practical experience, Concrete Repair & Protection, SIKA Concrete, Sika repair mortar, Repair Mortars and Grouts, Sika Certified installer, Waterproofing solutions, Floor, Floor surfaces, Environmentally friendly, Heavy duty, Garage surfaces, Yard surfaces, Back yard surfaces