Sikafloor®-29 NA PurCem® a state-of-the–art, vertical grade, phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane-based/cement
Sikafloor®-29 NA PurCem® is a state-of-the–art, vertical grade, phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane-based/cement and aggregate mortar applicable at thicknesses ranging from 3 to 6 mm (1/8 to 1/4 in).
It is designed to for use in detailing and coving works to provide excellent resistance to abrasion, impact, chemical attack, and other physical aggression and has a finely textured, smooth aggregate surface.
Sikafloor®-29 NA PurCem® represents superior polyurethane/cement technology, combining easier application, resistance to blistering and improved performance.
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi).
- Designed specifically for trowel application to vertical surfaces and at wall/floor junctions.
- Easy installation requiring less labour to install than traditional Sikafloor® PurCem® trowel grade materials.
- 25.3 kg (11.9 L) unit / 55 lb (3.1 US gal)
- Consists of 3 Components: A + B + C
Download Data Sheet
Download Safety Sheet
🔸 Where to buy Vertical grade, Three-component, Solid color, Water dispersed polyurethane based, No dilution required, Floor coverings, High strength, Ready-to-use, Sika product list, Sika Topping, Sika Thinnest, Sika concrete products, Sika Overlay, Sika honeycomb repair, Repair of spalling and damaged concrete, Sika Concrete Fix, Sika concrete crack repair, Sika concrete repair Kit, Practical experience, Concrete Repair & Protection, SIKA Concrete, Sika repair mortar, Repair Mortars and Grouts, Sika Certified installer, Waterproofing solutions, Floor, Floor surfaces, Environmentally friendly, Heavy duty, Garage surfaces, Yard surfaces, Back yard surfaces