Sikafloor®-24 NA PurCem® state-of-the-art, medium duty, phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane-based/cement
Sikafloor®-24 NA PurCem® is a state-of-the-art, medium duty, phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane-based/cement and aggregate screed, applicable at thicknesses ranging from 2 to 4 mm (80 to 160 mils).
It is designed to be installed as a self-leveling floor topping that provides an easy-to-clean, smooth surface with medium slip resistance values and is typically used for general, industrial applications.
Sikafloor®-24 NA PurCem® represents superior polyurethane/ cement technology, combining easier application, resistance to blistering and improved performance.
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218psi).
- Easy installation requiring less labor to install than traditional Sikafloor® PurCem® trowel grade materials.
- Longer pot life permits increased productivity with less waste.
- 34.87 kg (20.15 L) unit / 76.87 lb (5.33 US gal.) unit
- Consists of 3 Components: A + B + C
Download Data Sheet
Download Safety Sheet
🔸 Where to buy Phthalate-free, Water dispersed polyurethane based, Medium duty, Colored polyurethane modified, Blistering resistance, Improved performance, Sika PurCem, Self-levelling, Sikafloor decodur, Polyurethane, Chemical resistance, Cement, Polyurethane cement, Concrete, Cement, Floor coverings, High strength, Ready-to-use, Sika product list, Sika Topping, Sika Thinnest, Sika concrete products, Sika Overlay, Sika honeycomb repair, Repair of spalling and damaged concrete, Sika Concrete Fix, Sika concrete crack repair, Sika concrete repair Kit, Practical experience, Concrete Repair & Protection, SIKA Concrete, Sika repair mortar, Repair Mortars and Grouts, Sika Certified installer, Waterproofing solutions, Floor, Floor surfaces, Environmentally friendly, Heavy duty, Garage surfaces, Yard surfaces, Back yard surfaces