Sika® Duoflex® NS/SL two-component, premium-quality polysulphide sealant, available in both non-sag and self-levelling versions
Sika® Duoflex® is a two-component, premium-quality polysulphide sealant, available in both non-sag and self-levelling versions.
Sika® Duoflex® NS: A non-sag sealant specifically designed for vertical and overhead applications.
Sika® Duoflex® SL: A self-levelling sealant ideally suited for quick application to horizontal surfaces.
Where to Use
Sika® Duoflex® is suitable for either exterior or interior use in both static and dynamic joints. Sika® Duoflex® NS is suitable for sealing:
- Joints in precast concrete.
- Joints in glass and metal curtain wall construction.
- Expansion and control joints in concrete and masonry walls.
- Joints in metal siding.
- Perimeters of aluminum window frames and metal panels.
- Gas stations. Sika® Duoflex® SL is suitable for sealing:
- Expansion and control joints in concrete floors.
- Joints in podium deck structures.
- Expansion joints in tile and brick flooring.
- Gas stations.
- 5.7 L unit (1.5 US gal.)
Download Data Sheet
Download Safety Sheet
🔸 Where to buy sika canada, sikaflex, guaranteed demo, scellant, expansion joints, ns sl, joint sealant sika, polysulphide sealant, northland construction, primer, concrete, duoflex primer 5050, hazardous ingredients, polysulfide sealant
caulking, epoxy primer, sika duoflex primer-5050, sika duoflex ns, sika duoflex, chemical resistance chart, sika products, sika 2c ns, sika exterior sealant, sika silicone sealant, sikaflex chemical resistance