One-component, anti-corrosion cementitious mortar for steel reinforcement rods.
✔️Mapefer 1K is used as a re-alkalising corrosion-inhibiting protection for reinforcing rods in the reparation of concrete carried out with shrinkage compensating mortars from the Mapegrout range or with normal cement mortars modified with synthetic resin latexes.
✔️It can be applied also in underground concrete constructions.
✔️Mapefer 1K is a single component mortar based on polymers in water dispersion, cement binders and corrosion inhibitors, to be applied on reinforcing rods to prevent rust formation.
✔️Apply two coats of Mapefer 1K with a brush on the re-bars freed of rust.
✔️The second coat can be applied after 90-120 minutes after the application of the first coat but preferably within 24 hours.
It is recommended to completely cover the surfaces of the rods in one homogeneous coat.
✔️The total thickness of the two coats must be approximately 2 mm.
✔️ Reparation with products form the Mapegrout range must be carried out once Mapefer 1K is dry (approximately 6 hours at 20°C).
- Maximum dimension of aggregate: 0.5 mm.
- Mixing ratio: 100 parts of MAPEFER 1K with 20-22 parts of water.
- Pot life of mix: approximately 1 hour (at +20°C).
- Minimum applicable thickness: 2 mm.
- Waiting time between each coat: approximately 2 hours.
- Waiting time before applying mortar: 6-24 hours.
- Classification: EN 1504-7.
- Storage: 24 months.
- Application: brush in two coats.
- 100 g/m for 8 mm diameter rebar (2 mm of product applied).
- 250 g/m (approximately 2 mm of applied product on an 8 mm diameter rod).
- Packaging: boxes of four 5 kg alu bags.
🔸 Where to buy Protect adjacent room, Protect room from water damage, Rapid-drying, Waterproofing, Cementitious binding, Use on balconies, terraces, flat roofs, swimming pools, Crack Isolation,....