Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® state-of the-art, medium duty, phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane-based/cemen
Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® is a state-of the-art, medium duty, phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane-based/cement and aggregate screed applicable at thicknesses ranging from 4.5 to 6 mm (3/16 to 1/4 in). It is designed to provide good resistance to abrasion, impact, chemical attack and other physical aggression, including thermal shock, when applied at 6 mm (1/4 in).
Selected aggregate can be broadcast onto the wet screed to produce a surface texture with slip resistance.
Sikafloor®-22 NA PurCem® represents superior polyurethane/cement technology, combining easier application, resistance to blistering and improved performance.
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi).
- Easy installation requiring less labour to install than traditional Sikafloor® PurCem® trowel grade materials.
- Longer pot life permits increased productivity with less waste.
- 27.1 kg (14.0 L) unit / 59.7 lb (3.70 US gal.) unit.
- Consists of 3 Components: A + B + C
Download Data Sheet
Download Safety Sheet
🔸 Where to buy Thermal shock, Purcem slb, Sikafloor multidur, Phthalate, Screed, Expansion joints, Self leveling, Thermal expansion, Sikafloor decodur, Polyurethane cement, Sikafloor comfortfloor, Purcem system, Epoxy coating, Concrete, Cement, Floor coverings, High strength, Ready-to-use, Sika product list, Sika Topping, Sika Thinnest, Sika concrete products, Sika Overlay, Sika honeycomb repair, Repair of spalling and damaged concrete, Sika Concrete Fix, Sika concrete crack repair, Sika concrete repair Kit, Practical experience, Concrete Repair & Protection, SIKA Concrete, Sika repair mortar, Repair Mortars and Grouts, Sika Certified installer, Waterproofing solutions, Floor, Floor surfaces, Environmentally friendly, Heavy duty, Garage surfaces, Yard surfaces, Back yard surfaces